Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cirque du Soleil - Saltimbanco


My friend Seth M is the master of ticket hook-ups. Among other things... he has taken me to see Dolly Parton and Bette Midler at Radio City Music Hall, Barbra Streisand and The Spice Girls at Madison Square Garden, and countless Broadway events (TONY awards, opening night performances, parties, etc...). Not only does he provide the tickets, but they are usually fantastic floor seats (it rocks having friends in high places).
Last night Seth and I went and saw the tour of the Cirque show "Saltimbanco"
It was stunning.
Those who know me well know that I have a thing for clowns and magic. It doesn't take much to completely impress me. If you can make a coin disappear, juggle, or guess which card I drew from the deck, I am completly enamored.
This show was chock full of talent, beauty, strength, music, and humor. All those things plus magic, face paint, and stellar costumes= HOT!
Some people find clowns scary, I find them sexy. Is that weird?



5 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow!!! Talk about some friends with benefits. You get some serious hook ups-the concert and Cirque du soleil, does it get any better than that? : )

Emilee said...

WOW! Can I just say you lead such an amazing life. You are always going to the neatest places and events. I'm happy I can live it vicariously through the blogging world. The only problem is it makes Tooele seem just a little bit duller than usual. LOL

Tamara said...

We love Cirque du Soleil, we went to see the Christmas Show and it was amazing. Glad to see that you are always having fun:)

sara said...

Sexy? No way, way too creepy for me. But I've always wanted to see that show. I've heard it's amazing! Maybe someday.

The Lead Singer said...

You know what, I can see how clowns could be considered sexy. You should see the show they just put up here in Macau. It's pretty spectacular. But then again there's no other reason to really come here unless you wanted to visit me... HINT HINT!