Friday, November 6, 2009

LOVE IT!!! www.storybookforlife.com


First of all, let me say that I love digital cameras. Seriously, that instant gratification after taking a shot, the ability to shoot the same picture over and over and then pick your favorite, the 'delete' option if you look too cross-eyed/fat/pathetic, etc...
HOWEVER, I do miss that joy that comes from the anticipation of waiting to get pictures back. Remember dropping off film and then not being able to wait the one hour to rip open the envelope and see what you captured months earlier?
Ladies and gentlemen, I have found a product that combines the technology of digital, with the joy of holding your pictures in your hand and showing them off.
www.storybookforlife.com
Go here. Check it out. You can make these super amazing hard bound self-designed books of your very own.
I just got my book back from my recent cruise to the Baltics. I have not put it down in the past 24 hours (with the exception of when I made my roommate, coworkers, neighbors, etc.. .all look through it with me).

Cut and paste this link to check out my Baltics books...

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=1041017&productId=9&projectSponsor=152741

No comments: