Saturday, June 5, 2010

Just a Sensible Celebration of ME!


Another year has passed. It's been a good one- a busy one, but a good one.
Highlights of my 33rd year include:
* Traveling to 9 countries (Israel, France, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Estonia, Poland, and Germany).
* Vacations to Las Vegas, Miami, and Rexburg.
* Girls weekend in SLC with Aunt Nancy, Mom, Kym, and Avery (complete with spas, room service, and seeing friends in Legally Blonde).
* Finishing my field placement and second year of my MSW program (only two classes left to graduation!!!).
* No computer crashes or lost/stolen/destroyed electronics (you know I have horrible luck with tech devices).
* Two trips to Disney World with the gang (including performing in the American Idol experience).
* Countless dinners, parties, celebrations, movie nights, and other memory making nights out with people I love.

Surely there are other highlights I cannot recall at this time. All that matters is I survived another year and spend it surrounded by people I love who love me. Who could ask for anything more???

For my bday this year, I kept it simple- just food, friends, and music at my house.








No comments: