Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!


You know what I have never really gotten into? Anti Valentines Day parties.
It's been a long (long) time since I have had a relationship/lover/admirer/crush on February 14th... in fact... I don't think I ever have.
That being said, this is a holiday I can 100% support and get behind. Most of my Vday memories involve dinner parties with people I love or spending the evening with besties. This year I went to Miami with five of my nearest and dearest.
Not a bad way to spend a holiday all about sharing love with the ones you care about most.
BTW... perhaps the reason I am such a fan of Valentines Day is that I have NONE of the pressure/obligation/responsibility that comes with it.

ALSO... DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go see the star studded movie 'Valentines Day.' You will never get that $11 or two hours of your life back. At least I got to enjoy it with Paul and Joey- two people who also appreciate ridiculous cinema.

No comments: