Thursday, August 12, 2010

Karyn Mann, MSW


After two long years of working full time and being a full time graduate student, the end has finally come. No more bleary eyed nights of reading small print articles. No more Spring Saturdays spent writing papers. No more headaches trying to coordinate schedules for group presentations.
Also, no more days spent hanging out with some of the coolest new friends made over the past two years. No more east side happy hours. No more opportunities to learn from extraordinary professors.
As hard as these past two years have been- it was SOOOO worth it. I will miss being a student.
Now, I just need to find new ways to fill up all this new found free time!

4 comments:

Broncop3t3 said...

Way to go! Doesn't it feel great to finish? I thought it did! What an accomplishment.

The Lead Singer said...

YAY! I'm SO SO SO SO proud of you!!!!

And since I'm here and commenting, let me state fully that I love you and love everything about you. You're kind of one of the most amazing people I know.

There, I said it :)

Unknown said...

That is so great! I am so happy for you. That is a huge accomplishment than only a handful of people get done. Well done Kar bear, well done

TnD said...

Congrats Karen. What's next?