Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Paul Canaan- A Tribute





I have been enormously blessed with several best friends. My 'oldest' (in duration, not age) best friend Paul and I met at Ricks College on the first day of Freshman year in 1994. Since that time, we have visited 7 countries, dozens of states, and countless theaters and bars. We have seen each other through break ups, illness, and family drama. From whale watching to driving topless in a convertible, many of my best memories involve Paul.
There are many sides to Paul- and over the years I have been lucky enough to see NEARLY all of them. Animated story-teller, wise sage, loyal confidant, playful lush, accomplished goal-setter, professional entertainer, dedicated boyfriend, drag impersonator, and most recently… MTV reality show star.
Happy Birthday Pauly. I love you.

No comments: