Sunday, July 20, 2008

You are the one, my True Companion.

Weddings are always a big deal.
When your best friend gets married, it's a really big deal.
When your best friend gets married to another great friend, it's a fantastic deal.
When your best friend gets married to another great friend on the beach in Costa Rica- it is an Absolutely Fabulous Very Big Deal.







Carlos, you are my bestie and have been for nearly a decade. You are extraordinary. Joe, you were part of the 'family' three years ago. Now it's official. I love you.
Carlos and Joe, I love you both so much. I am so glad I was able to be there to celebrate with you. Of course, I/we did provide some pretty amazing music for the occasion. :)

2 comments:

Macy said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures. I've been checking everybody's Facebook pages for pictures the last couple of days and was so excited to see this pop up on Google Reader. Looks like it was a wonderful trip and a beautiful ceremony.

TnD said...

You look so beautiful in the wedding pics! Congrats Carlos. The wedding looks beautiful.