Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas: A Season For Parties, Parties, and more Parties!!!


Okay, so for the entire month of December, there is something literally every single night. It's only the 15th, but I am already exhausted!
Don't get me wrong. I love the celebration. I love getting together with friends. I love an excuse to dress up. I just don't like waking up at 7am after going to bed at 2am every night for three weeks. No wonder I get deathly sick every time I go home for Christmas. My body finally has a chance to collapse.
So far this year, there have been some great parties.
Joe F threw a great Christmas party- amazing food, great crowd, and the first snowfall of the year enjoyed on his private midtown roof.
Chuck (Eve Starr) had a birthday a few days later. Again, the best company you could ask for. This is someone who's birth I would gladly celebrate... only Chuck loves Sandi Patti as much as I do.
Last Friday was Meredith's annual Holiday party. Always a gathering of my favorite Mormon friends... and one of the only times during the year we can all get together.
Sunday me, Seth and Rodolfo spend the evening fighting tourists and Long Islanders at Rockefeller Center. I have semi-severe crowd phobia, but it was worth it. I love Christmas!
This coming week brings several more parties. I am looking forward to the fun with friends, but to be honest... I am most looking forward to Saturday when I board a plane for Rexburg and can just chill for a week doing NOTHING!











2 comments:

Brittney said...

seriously...how can you be looking forward to going home to zero degree temperatures. :) I know it's not that bad but it is so hard for me to go home in the winters. It's just too cold. Then again, NY is much colder to Atlanta so it's probably not as big of an adjustment. Have fun!

TnD said...

Merry Christmas my lovely!