Sunday, December 20, 2009

Meredith's Annual HolidayParty


Every year since the first year I moved to NYC (in 2000), my friend Meredith has had an annual Christmas party. The location has ranged from a museum, to her apartment roof deck, to a a downtown penthouse lounge. The faces have changed as well- but this is the one event each year where I know I will see some of my oldest and dearest NYC friends.
Thanks Meredith for continuing the tradition!

Me and Steven- This party is the one time each year we catch up

















MORGAN! One of the first people I ever met in NYC

















Me and Seth. We have had some good times over the past ten years. Seth is one of the most remarkable people you will ever meet (chances are you have met him... he knows everyone)

















Handsome Ty

















Me with the lovely Renee- who I love madly for being a loyal blog reader. Renee, YOU ROCK!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I'm going to come out of lurker status and admit to reading your blog Karen. I love it. And it was great catching up with you at Meredith's party!

Alyssa