Monday, December 7, 2009

Old friends, New Restaurants, Forever Memories


I have an absolutely lovely and amazing friend who I don't get to see nearly enough.
Gary Wright is kind of like this magical mythical creature. There is no predicting when he will show up, but when he does... I know I am going to be surrounded by the best energy, positivity, and complete love.
In addition to being one of the most complimentary and marvelous men I have ever known, I have also learned that with Gary, comes new restaurant recommendations and fabulous eateries (usually ones that I have never before visited).
Gary came to town last week and we went to Fig and Olive in the Meat packing district. It was wonderful.
To top it off... we went to the Standard Hotel for drinks and dessert after dinner. Another great suggestion.
Mr Wright, how is it that I have lived in NYC for more than ten years, but whenever you visit from Alabama you know the city far better than I do? My friend, please teach me to be more like you!

The gang at dinner:

Joey and Wade

Me and Paul

No comments: