Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Traditions... Ten Years and Still Going Strong


Every December I get together with my best friends and we have a night of "New York Family Christmas." I am very lucky to have such a close group of friends- and we certainly get to see a lot of each other during the year. However, even after ten years of NY Family Christmas, I still eagerly look forward to this special night each season.
This year we celebrated in Carlos and Joe's new house. All the seasonal necessities were provided... a lighted tree, Maureen McGovern singing Christmas standards, and peppermint cosmos. I am so So SOOO grateful that I get to spend another year with this group of extraordinary besties.









Each year we take a group photo at our Christmas get-together. This was taken at 2:30am after we had fallen asleep watching a movie. Not our best shot of 2009.

No comments: