Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays

Christmas comes at a horrible time of year. Between flu season, year end work reports and other requirements, lousy weather that makes travel risky and chaotic, etc... it's a wonder there is time/energy left to celebrate the season at all. However, even with all the distractions/hassles/obligations, I look forward to this time of year more than any other season.
Last week I returned from seven days home with my family. Most of the vacation was spent in the car (after a 5 hour drive from the airport to my house, we turned right around and drove to southern CA after 'Santa' brought the family Disneyland tickets).

I had a wonderful, relaxing, and very merry Christmas. I hope you all had an equally marvelous holiday.

Some of the highlights include:

Mitchell's 4th birthday party on December 24th:


Christmas morning with the family- especially Avery, Wyatt, and Mitchell.



Spending time with Grandma Flint, Grandma Henderson, Aunt Nancy, and other extended family.

Temple Square with my favorite niece Avery.

Las Vegas (Aquarium, hotel suites, strolling the strip, gondola rides at the Venetian, etc...) with the family-








Disneyland:








La Brea Tar Pits:



Santa Monica Beach:



1 comment:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Finally got my Mann fill! Thanks for the photos.