Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Carlos!!!


My bestie Carlos had a birthday last week (I am not permitted publicly disclose what number this is). All that matters is he still LOOKS 29.
The friends gathered at his house for a night of food, music, dancing, drinking, laughing, and loving.
I can think of no better reason to celebrate than the birth of this amazing man. Carlos, you are amazing, talented, handsome, loving, ambitious, generous, motivating, inspiring, and brilliant. Of course, you are also slightly crazy and I fear you are losing your mind. For better or worse- you are my best friend and I love you more than I can ever say. Thanks for more than a decade of of fights and making up. I love you stroodle!

Gary, Karyn, Joey, Paul

Carlos, Paul, Karyn, Joey

Eddy, Carlos, Patrick

Tom, Karyn, Kelsey

The amazing Eddy Bowles (in town for only a few days)

Gary Wright and the Bday boy

No comments: