Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Last minute vacation to Utah and Idaho



Thanks to my amazing Aunt Nancy (and her Delta miles), I was able to spend a week with my family in Utah and Idaho.
Highlights include:
1) Staying at the Grand America hotel and getting massages and room service.
2) Going to Legally Blonde with my mom, sister, niece, and Aunt.
3) Seeing my amazing friends Jeff, Josh, and Ven in LB in SLC.
4) Spending quality time with Aunt Nancy.
5) Spending time with Grandma Henderson and Grandma Flint.
6) Chillazing in Rexburg with no responsibilities other than go to Millhollow with the coolest kids ever.
7) Annual free-for-all spending spree in the College Bookstore with dad (thanks Dad!).
8) Mom cooking Sunday dinner with funeral potatoes (the best ever)!

LOWlights include:
Not having my camera and only taking one picture the entire week. WHAT? WHO AM I?!?!


(this photo of me and the handsome Ven is the only pic taken the entire week. Completely out of character for me).

No comments: