Saturday, June 5, 2010

I GOT BANGED!

A few Saturdays ago- two amazing things happened.
1) I got to spend an entire day with my friend Chad Harlow- an extraordinary person who is even busier than I am (hence, we never see each other), and
2) I GOT BANGS!!!

Chad is a fabulous stylist and cut, colored, and 'banged' me.

I have not had bangs since 6th grade. Some of you may remember the famous bang incident of 1988 when in an attempt to grow my hair out all one length, I had the genius idea to just cut my bangs at the root and be done with them. As soon as I made the cut I realized the error of my ways. That night began both my inclination towards headbands, and my crisis of faith (as I fell asleep, I prayed so intently to wake up and have my hair back. Didn't happen.).

While the bangs and layers took some getting used to. I have to say, this qualifies as one of the top haircuts of my life! Thanks Chad!

*** Notice the forehead and ear bruises and cuts on handsome Chad. He was mugged the day before. MUGGED!!!

No comments: