Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Josh and Jeff... Old Friends Worth Celebrating


If you know me well... or even at all... you know I have been very fortunate when it comes to friends. I have a network of friends that have become more of a family than just a social circle. Not only do I have my 'besties,' but I have also met some of the most amazing people over my lifetime that mean the world to me.
Last week I was able to spend time with two of those friends who I don't see nearly often enough. To top it off, these two friends met each other through a twist of fate, and are now planning their wedding for next fall. SO EXCITING!!!
Paul and I made the trek uptown to meet Josh and Jeff and check out their new home improvements. It was so wonderful to see my lovely friends(and share an AMAZING Mexican meal). I adore you both. I fell in love with both of you separately, and now am even more in love with you as a couple.
(BTW, I am still waiting for my 'save the date' in the mail). :)


No comments: