Monday, November 30, 2009

Gratitude #4: I've got a roof over my head.

I realize that Thanksgiving is over... but I don't think that means the gratitude list should end. Right???
This is actually a mixed gratitude review. Let me start by saying I am very grateful that I get to live/work/play in New York City. Even more grateful that I have an amazing, spacious, comfortable, reasonably priced, great location, clean, and cozy apartment.
HOWEVER, in order to have this safe, comfortable, large, etc... apartment, I also have roommates.
Fortunately, I have been lucky enough to have lived with some of the most outstanding people I have ever met. Very little drama. That being said, it does suck when it comes time for a roommate to move out (new job, marriage, tired of NYC, etc...).
Once again, I find myself looking for a new roommate. UUUGGgggghhhhhhhhh!!!
Seriously, apartments like this are in high demand (it's just a pain weeding through the weirdos in order to find the next domestic partner).
Check out this link for more information.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/roo/1489122013.html

Spread the word to all your non-smoker/no pets/clean/employed/SANE friends.

The Living Room

The Kitchen

The Bedroom

Central Park- This is a five minute walk from the apartment

No comments: