Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!


Yesterday was Father's Day. To celebrate my amazing dad I found a few minutes to call him on my way to the grocery store. A few days earlier I ordered a gift from Amazon.com- I did not even have to wrap or mail anything. Now, I know my dad appreciated the phone call (and especially the gift), but it does not seem quite enough for the man who worked a second job so I could go to Ski school, drove through the night with no sleep on family vacations, and now that I am WELL into adulthood, continues to take me grocery shopping and slip me cash whenever I go home to visit.
This cyber shout out goes to Chris Mann. Husband and Father extraordinaire. I love you pops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget all the free tokens we stole out of his office so we could play video games at the Manwaring Center. What a generous guy. :)