Monday, June 9, 2008

VEGAS BABY!






For Paul's Bday this May, it was decided that we would celebrate this year in Vegas.

Carlos and I flew into town a few days before the rest of the gang and had some great time just the two of us. I loved being there with Carlos, and (with one brief exception) we did not fight at all. I especially enjoyed hanging out with Carlos and my parents. My favorite quote of the weekend was "Jeez Karyn! Now I see where you get your impatience. You are your dad are exactly alike."

Now, growing up in Idaho and going to school in Utah, I have spend PLENTY of time in Vegas. However, this was not the Vegas of my college years.

We had two enormous suites at the Venetian hotel, 5th row center orchestra seats to Cher, and more amazing meals in three days than I usually have in several months. It was wonderful!

Besides the events already mentioned... highlights include seeing my parents (who just happened to be in town), Bellagio Fountain views from Jerry's hotel room, seeing old friends, and spending the day at the pool. I am OFFICIALLY a fan of destination birthdays!

2 comments:

aaronh said...

Karyn!! It is so great to have a resource to learn about your life! Remember when we went to Vegas with my bro. And that French guy? Ha! We had a blast! You are sorely missed!

Aaron

Vinnie said...

It really looks like life is being really good to you Karyn!! But oh, those nights on the hill with Teddy, Andy, Jared, et al....It is so great to hear about your life and all you are up to. I keep B involved as well, you know he can't be bothered to check for himself!!!