Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Truly Truly Spectacular


Two years ago Paul and I took a 13 day cruise with our bestie Wade who was working for Princess Cruiselines. We sailed our way through Venice Italy, Dubrovnik Croatia, Naples and Capri Italy, Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini Greece, Kusadasi/Ephesus Turkey, and ended in Rome. It was remarkable. One of the highlights of that trip was meeting new friends Doug Caldwell and Kevin Sateri who were vacationing from LA.
We spent a lot of time together over those 2 weeks and have stayed in touch since the cruse.
This season Kevin is in NYC doing the Radio City Christmas Spectacular show. Paul, Wade, Patrick, and I went to the final dress rehearsal on Wednesday night to see Kevin dance and welcome in Christmas (after an amazing dinner of chicken Tikka Masala Paul made). The show was (as the name suggests) SPECTACULAR... and I have to admit... I have been listening to Christmas music ever since I watched the show.
I see this show every year and it is truly not Christmas until I have seen the Rockettes do the toy soldier number (however, I could do without the 15 minute "Twelve Days of Christmas" Routine).


1 comment:

Emilee said...

Wow! I think your cruise sounds spectacular. Not that I am saying the show wasn't. It seems like the perfect way to kick off the holiday season. I would love to have so many shows close to where I lived.