Monday, November 10, 2008

A Very Quiet Halloween


This Halloween came and went without a lot of fanfare. In fact, I was still sitting in my office at 8pm on Halloween office before I even realized it was Halloween. I called some friends, but they were all sitting home as well (sick, watching TV, making dinner, etc...). It seemed we had all forgot to make any plans.
I did not completely forget about this holiday... the weekend before I went out with a couple girlfriends to NYC's Blood Manor Haunted House. Heather, Jantra and I have a Halloween Haunted House Tradition. It was great to spend the evening with these girls- they are both amazing... and the Haunted House was pretty intense!

This is me, Jantra, and Heather making 'scary faces.' We tragically missed our objective.
















My Favorite Halloween was a couple years ago- me and Seth Marquette dressed up in costumes we found in Provincetown. He was the handsomest sailor- and I was a WWII army person (not quite sure of what exactly). All that matters is that we looked SO CUTE! I am pretty confident that was best Halloween yet.

Scott, me, Seth and Gavin pre Halloween partying.

Me and Seth in Times Sqare Halloween Night.

1 comment:

TnD said...

You're scary faces look remarkably like your smiley faces in the pic below. You must find a toddler to go trick or treating with next year. It is so much fun with a little one. To re--explore the joy of CANDY together (you know sans the adult guilt associated with candy) is so much fun.