Sunday, November 23, 2008

We are the Champions


My good friend Lee Champion came to town this week to visit. Lee was a close friend in college who used to live in NYC (we were roommates briefly) and now lives in LA. It was SO great having him here! I know he must think I am a big dull dud because I FOOLISHLY wanted to sleep at night, when all he wanted to do was go dancing and club hopping downtown. I knew I was an old lady when Sunday at Midnight I was in my jammies getting ready for bed, and Lee was downing a Red Bull and getting ready to head out.
Despite our sleeping habit differences, we had an amazing time together. We saw several shows (see post below), went to Mariebells for brunch, hung out with friends Clark, Jen, Wade, Paul, Joe, Carlos, etc... and saw my friend Eve Starr's drag show at Therapy on Monday night.
It was a great week of entertaining. Lee, I love you madly, however, I have to be honest... YOU WEAR ME OUT! I am not as young or as cool as you. :)
I am already looking forward to your January trip to visit again.





1 comment:

Jacob ben Widmar said...

what a great blog! so many adventures! and flat stanley with my favorite drag queen?! Oh Kaynn! such a riot!