Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YES WE CAN!


What a great election night!
Best moments...
#1= Obama's acceptance speech.
#2- McCain's concession speech.
#3- Walking through Times Square following the victory.
#4- Going to work in Harlem the morning of November 5th.
#5- Red/White/and Blue strawberry/blueberry shortcake with my besties as we watched the victory unfold.

Worst Moments-
#1- The still too close to call, but inevitable passing of Prop 8 in California.
#2- Our normally stunning First Lady Elect in that ATROCIOUS dress.

6 comments:

Emilee said...

I hear you about the dress. Yikes. At least Obama's two daughters looked adorable.

Christine Sandgren said...

I know. What was she thinking? Maybe she didn't have time to look in the mirror. By the way, I like your new layout.

The Clark said...

that picture of nyc is FREAKING RAD!!!

so jealous that you cruise the streets of the city everyday. go you for getting out there and tearing it up in the world!

The Clark said...

that picture of nyc is FREAKING RAD!!!

so jealous that you cruise the streets of the city everyday. go you for getting out there and tearing it up in the world!

TnD said...

Regardless on where you stood in the presidential election, everyone has got to be so proud that we have come to the moment that we have elected a person of color to the highest office in the land. Pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am not the only one. Maybe the DNC, should have invested a little into Michelle's wardrobe.:)

BTW, I have The Fountainhead ready and waiting on my bedside table begging to get started, but I will not do it until Atlas is done. I will let you know how it goes.