Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ALIAS. I'm addicted


I started watching the ALIAS series over Christmas Break. For the past two weeks, I have been making up lies and excuses to get out of social events in order to stay home and watch the latest adventures of Sydney Bristow.
It's been just under three weeks, and I am on the 4th episode of the 5th and final season. I have logged a lot of hours in bed with just my laptop and Jake's Rimbaldi Box containing DVDs of the entire series.
I am slowing down only because I don't want it to end.
I love everyone on this show... except Lauren. She's a bitch.

5 comments:

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

Oh my gosh I got SO addicted to this while I was a swing. We would just sit there during the show every night we were not on and watch and watch and watch. It is SOOOOO fun. I love all her different looks. She really is SO fabulous in this series. We must discuss!

Emilee said...

I have never seen Alias, but will check it out. I love addictive shows.

The Lead Singer said...

Rehab...

TnD said...

I watched this one live, but did the same thing with Friday Night Lights and Battlestar Galactia. Unfortunately, when you catch up there are no more and Jen G. is not so interesting in real life.

Teresa said...

I love it too!! I love all her kick butt outfits. I have to remind myself that I am NOT Sydney and we are NOT secretly best friends...except we totally are!! If you ever need a back up spy, I'm your girl! I know all the moves.