Saturday, January 10, 2009

LASIK #2


So, my second post as a blogger was about my LASIK experience in March. While it was a horrifying process, it was SO worth it! My sight was so bad, that I was warned with such a strong Rx, it is not uncommon for eyes to over correct and I might need a follow up procedure down the line.
Sadly, after 9 months of blurriness in one eye, I had to go back for an 'enhancement' in my left eye.
The good news is, I am now on my way to perfect vision.
For anyone considering LASIK, know that those 5 minutes of alien abduction style torture are TOTALLY WORTH IT.

2 comments:

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

I had lasik a few years ago as well.. it changed my life so much. I honestly can't believe I ever had to wear contact lenses or glasses. Its crazy. I am glad your 2nd procedure made things right! Thats awesome

Karen said...

OH! My eyes are watering already! Alas, I'm not a candidate for lasik although I keep trying every few years only to be turned away. Corneas are too thin they say, so I'm waiting for better technology. Thanks for keeping my dream alive by sharing your experience! -KC