Friday, March 20, 2009

Winter Break in FLORIDA!


This last week I packed my bags and headed down to sunny Florida with my bestie Paul.
We flew to Orlando where we met up with friends in the touring cast of "Legally Blonde" and spend two days playing and soaking up the sun at the Grand Bohemian Hotel (gorgeous).
It was so great to see old friends Ven, Sarah, and especially to spend some quality time with our old college/NYC friend Jeff McLean.
After a NYC winter, it was wonderful to eat brunch outside and walk around at night without a jacket. Ah, to live in a city with year round summer... how splendid!



After Orlando, Paul and I drove down to South Beach to meet up with friends Wade, Patrick, and Joe. We stayed at the Gansevoort Hotel (AMAZING) and enjoyed pool side lunches, roof top evenings, and great Mexican food and NOBU Miami dinners.
It was a spectacular weekend with friends and I am glad the Florida winter break tradition has returned.
Carlos my dear, you were missed!









4 comments:

Macy said...

What a bunch of unattractive, untalented people in a boring, ugly place.

I'm crashing with Wader next week. Can you go play? Go to dinner?

The Lead Singer said...

AHHHH! You're kind of the most fun person I've ever met in my life... what's your secret????

I miss you too much for words.

TnD said...

How do you manage your life on a SW salary. I must know. You have got to be the best economizer (word?) around.

Heather said...

you have one fabulous life my dear!!

loving you long hair.....you look like a rock star

XOXO
h