Monday, March 30, 2009

Attention Idaho and Utah Parents, Teachers, Students, etc... who Love Musical Theater


I am excited to announce that Paul Canaan, Broadway veteran (Miss Saigon, Thoroughly Modern Millie, La Cage Aux Folles, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Legally Blonde), and co-founder of “Take it From the Top” will be presenting combined singing/dancing/and acting workshops in Rexburg, Salt Lake City, Lindon, and Park City, Utah April 11-15th.

Take it From the Top is a NYC based theater and arts education workshop that allows young artists around the country to learn from Broadway Professionals. The workshops are designed to allow participants to increase their talents, while having fun in a creative, professional, and exciting environment.

I will be traveling with Paul to these workshops and let me tell you… these classes are AMAZING! I have watched Paul teach in Orlando and other cities and not only is there an incredible amount of education provided, but the experience is so fun!

Seriously, if you are a teacher, parent, student, artist, or know someone who loves musical theater, this is an amazing opportunity to learn from a top professional while having the time of your life!

April 11th- Salt Lake City, UT
April 13th- Rexburg ID
April 14th- Lindon, Utah
April 15th, Park City, UT

To register and find out more information about a workshop near you, check out www.takeitfromthetop.org, or contact me directly with questions.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

I have a niece that would love that. I will pass on the information. Thanks for the tip.

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

FUN FUN FUN! Rexburg won't have any idea what hit it!!!

Brittney said...

What a cool thing to get to be a part of. I saw something about this on Rachel's blog and I thought it sounded so cool. Wish I'd been in Rexburg. :)