Friday, April 24, 2009

Goodbye Winter... HELLO Spring!!! (finally)


So, I just returned from a lovely 10 day trip to Idaho/Utah/Vegas (pics and stories coming soon). I saw my family, old friends, new friends, and overall had a marvelous time.
I returned to NYC expected spring weather, but was greeted by gusty winds and freezing rain. What the....!?!?!
I just found out that this weekend will be in the 80's. You can bet I will be spending some quality time in the fresh air.
In honor of the passing seasons, here is a glimpse of an evening a few weeks ago.
It was officially spring, but still cold and rainy. Not to be deterred by the weather, Carlos, Joe, Jacob, and moi treated ourselves to Coldstone Creamery and sat outside in the Plaza to enjoy our frozen treat. SO COLD!
Apparently, wishes and happy thoughts do not make the sun come out any earlier.

No comments: