Monday, March 28, 2011

BRITTANI! Surprise Visit with a Long Time Bestie


On a recent flight back to NYC from Salt Lake City, I was bumped from my 3:00pm flight until the midnight red eye. Having a few hours to kill in SLC, I immediately called one of my oldest and dearest friends- my old college roommate, supermodel (seriously- after 4 kids) and uber talented forever girlfriend Brittani Nordberg Brown.
Britt came to get me, and we spent the evening eating sushi, gossiping about our friends (past and present) catching up on kids (hers), NYC life (mine), and work (ours). Even though Britt and I have only seen each other a handful of times in the past decade- every time we do meet up, it is like no time has passed. Above all else, that has to be the #1 defining characteristic of a true friendship.

It was so So SOOO great to see my old friend- as well as her ridiculously perfect husband (TRENT ROCKS) and her gorgeous kids.

I hope you enjoy these horrible/wonderful pics of some of our past times together. I sure had fun going through old photos from the college years. I love you Britti!!!






No comments: