Monday, March 28, 2011

Family Time in Idaho


Following my trip to CA, I had a connection flight in SLC. I made a somewhat spontaneous decision to not catch the connection, and instead, head up to Idaho to spend a few days with the fam.
My sister was having a lumpectomy (benign cancer-free tumor, thank goodness) and so I was able to spend a few days entertaining the kids while she recovered. We hit the movies, The Craze Arcade (where Mitch hit the jackpot), Sammys burgers, went to Wyatt's basketball game, and had a sleepover at Grandmas. Come on, I only have a few days a year to win their affection- I have to make every minute count!

In addition to spending time my amazing parents, sister, and kiddies, I was also able to spend some time with my awesome cousin Jared, my dear Grandma, and the always entertaining Aunt Nancy. I love my family!



No comments: