Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Favorite Place on Earth (I think)


I have been very lucky to have been able to travel extensively around this country, as well as the world. I have seen some pretty spectacular places- but if I had to choose, I think my favorite spot would have to be the California Coast/Big Sur. It doesn't get any better than eating and drinking your way up the most stunning coastline with the people you love.
This trip was no exception.
Following our weekend in LA, we hit the road and spent two days driving up the coast (final destination San Francisco). We did almost the identical trip Paul and I made in October- Santa Barbara, Los Olivos, Solvang, Cambria, hiking in Big Sur, Nepenthe, and Carmel.
Not only was the location and experience amazing, but two days in the car with your best friends is always good forced bonding time (especially when Paul pulls out the question books).

Los Olivos Wine Tasting:



Solvang:




Cambria:




Big Sur:





Nepenthe:







Carmel:




Before/After beach feet:

No comments: