Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A New Man in my Life




There are many people who know me pretty well, but only a handful of people who truly know me well enough to be aware of my strong feelings for the short lived (but life changing) television series "Ed."

I developed not only a love for the series and everything about it, but a slightly unhealthy crush on the corporate attorney turned bowling alley manager imaginary character Ed Stevens (Tom Cavanagh).
It has been a number of dark years since this show went off the air (without even any ongoing syndication or DVD release). I was beginning to think I would never again find such a handsome, charming, slightly neurotic, television attorney again.

Thanks to Carlos and his very persuasive skills- I am now hoooked on the new series Eli Stone. He is the closest match I have found to my lost love Ed Stevens.
Watch it- you won't be disappointed.

No comments: