Monday, April 7, 2008

A very good weekend


Occassionally I have a Saturday where I never leave the house. These usually come when I am getting sick, sick, or getting over being sick. Then there are days where I find myself frantically running around trying to get everything done and get all the socializing in that I can.
This past weekend was the perfect medium. Aah, if only they could all be this good.
I was thrilled on Friday when Carlos called and said Joe was out of town and he wanted to go on a roadtrip somewhere (when the cat's away...). Only those who live in Manhattan could understand the pure JOY that comes from the opportunity to leave town IN A CAR!
Two of my besties, Carlos and Eddy and I drove out of the city to enjoy the first day of nice weather in 2008. We put on some tunes and hit the road with only an inking of an idea where we were heading. We soon found ourselves in Sleepy Hollow, NY (home of the famous legend).
Our day could not have been better- Greek restaurant for lunch, home made ice cream shop, sitting outside in the sun with the dogs (of course Buster the Pug and Pearl the chihouhou were there as well), outlet shopping, and ending the night at MY personal favorite... Target!
Of course, an outing with these boys would not be complete without a wildly uncomfortable conversation about my sex life, their sex life, and their plans for my future sex life. AAAHHHH!!!
Special thanks to Carlos for pick up and drop off service.

No comments: