Sunday, September 21, 2008

Leeann Womack in a Private Concert


Thanks to Paul and Laura Bell (and Seth for letting me cancel on him), I was able to see Leeann Womack in an intimate pre-album release concert this past Wednesday night. Now, I am not a big follower of country music, but I do enjoy a good ballad- especially one with great vocals.
Several things about this performance made it better than your typical crowded concert- there were less than 200 people in the audience, it was in the Time Warner Jazz Theater (all glass backdrop overlooking Central park), and there were bottles of champagne on every table.
Now that's the kind of concert I can get on board with!
Following the concert, we went to Rosa Mexicana for dinner. Jason, a friend of Paul and Laura's had arranged a table.
Who else joined us for dinner you ask? Leeann Womack.
Just the seven of us enjoying a cozy meal with friends.

2 comments:

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Love all of the posts--prolific woman. I hope you know that I am living life through you. I just want to cry when I think about living in New York...and how I'm not doing it.

TnD said...

Have you every thought about writing theater reviews? You see everything and have such a great theater background that you really know what is good. I would love to read your reviews.