Sunday, September 28, 2008

Giddy UP!

My friend Meredith is legendary for her parties. She is the genuis behind my birthday double decker bus party and her Christmas parties are legendary in NYC.
Of course... her own birthday would certainly be something amazingly fun!
This week she had her birthday in a private room at Johnny Utah's, the Rockefeller Center western bar complete with a mechanical bull.
I was too chicken to ride the bull, but it was fantstic to see some friends I don't see much of anymore.

Ty riding the bull- seconds before he got bucked off.

I adore these people!


My girl Jen. She is the best!!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I can't believe you chickened out with the mechanical bull. You don't get to try that everyday! :)

Brandon said...

So good to see all of these familiar faces that look very much like we remember. Keep posting the photos of your peeps.

Heather said...

awww! i miss the double decker bus! that was the first time i met the fabulous karyn !!

good times! :)

Emilee said...

The party sounds like a blast. Perhaps I should consider adding a mechanical bull to my next party. LOL
No worries about not riding the bull. It is definately more entertaining to watch other people being thrown around.
:)