Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank Goodness for the HU Space Crisis of 2007


When I first started working at Harlem United in November 2007, the agency was in the process of building two new office buildings. Until these new offices were finished, there were about 8 new employees/NYU interns who were using the conference room as office space. It was hard to have phone conversations, not have a permanent computer, no space to meet with clients, etc... BUT... it was always a good time as I ADORE the conference room crowd.
The full time employees are now scattered across different sites and we have lost some (not all) of the interns. This week brought the return of two of the Conference room crowd- John and Will. WELCOME BACK FELLAS!
On Thursday John and I joined other NYC agencies and walked across the Brooklyn Bridge as a part of a rally to support continued AIDS funding and support.
It was a gorgeous day. The sky was blue, the weather was perfect, and the company could not be beat!
I can't wait for the conference room reunion... Heather, Alicia, Julie, Justin, John, Will, etc... Just thinking about it makes me crave South Beach Cafe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

16 Handles AND South Beach Cafe? Love it. Also love that I made my Karyn Mann blogspot premiere what what

Anonymous said...

Great pretender tubby.