Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!!!


The day after celebrating my own birth, I went out with friends to celebrate the birthday of the extraordinary Matt Kovich.
We went to the fancy schmantzy vegetarian restaurant Candle 79. Now, I am not a vegetarian (although I did go several years in college without meat to impress someone I thought was pretty cool). I admit, my expectations were low going into this experience. I have to say... Candle 79 was one of the best meals I have had in a long time! It was SO WONDERFULLY GOOD!!!
Happy Birthday Matt! I hope you had fun. Thanks for introducing me to the finer and more animal friendly ways of dining.


1 comment:

The Lead Singer said...

Go, vegetarians!!!!

Sarah and I ate there once and I have to admit that it was pretty fantastic. I'm glad you liked it! Now come to LA and I'll take you out to a vegetarian restaurant and a vegetarian bar : )