Saturday, May 2, 2009

Vegas... Back for More!


After Paul's birthday last May in Vegas, I was not expecting to be back again with the same gang so soon. This time, it was Wade's birthday. Happy Birthday my darling boy. I love you and hope you had a great weekend!
We had an amazing time. Even better than being there with just friends, my parents were also in town and were thoughtful enough to make it extra memorable for us.
They had been given Elton John tickets, but made the generous gesture to let me and Wade see the concert instead. Of course, we accepted and had a great time. I am not the biggest Elton John fan, but he is an icon and the man delivers a great concert!
Highlights include Peepshow opening (of course, the main reason for the trip), lazy afternoons by the pool, enjoying the heat after enduring a NYC winter, and basking in the overindulgence and excess of Sin City.

Wade, me, Rusty, and Paul at the Bellagio Gardens.

Paris?

Elton John!

Happy Birthday to Wade.

We were so excited when we realized the reflection from our room at the Wynn Encore allowed for this shot!

2 comments:

mandbrid said...

That reflection picture is AWESOME!!!

TnD said...

That could be an advertisement for the the Wynn and I am so jealous. I have always wanted to see EJ in concert.