Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge- One of my fav NY things


After our Brooklyn adventure seeing The Tiger Lillies (now I know why I seldom leave Manhattan),Seth and I decided to enjoy the crisp fall air by walking home across the Brooklyn Bridge. The night was perfect- a little chilly, but mostly refreshing.













I decided I wanted to climb up on the bridge scaffolding- hoping it would provide an even better background of the city. Seth was screaming at me to get down, and in retrospect (given my tendencies towards falling, slipping, and tripping), it may not have been such a great idea.



















We warmed up with one of my favorites... hot apple cider.














Even the downtown subway stations are more interesting/creepy than the uptown trains I am used to.

No comments: