Monday, November 16, 2009

A Weekend in the Country

I have decided that I feel the same way about country/vacation houses as I do about babies... I don't need one of my own, I just need friends that have them. Last weekend Carlos, Joe, and I had the delightful privilege of spending the weekend at the country house of our friends Jason and Yoav (along with their beautiful one year old daughter Emma). The weather could not have been more perfect.

Some of the highlights include:

A stunning hike through the fall leaves with Jason, Carlos, and new friends Michael and Stephen. Jason's amazing home cooking and nightly extravagant dinner preparations Chopping Wood and not hacking off my hand/foot/head/etc... Sitting in the sun reading with my good friend Kathy Griffin Spending time with friends and babies
Relaxing in the living room with nightly piano parties

No comments: